Almaden Valley (often just called Almaden) is an upper-class neighborhood of about 37,000 in the southwestern portion of San Jose, California, USA, roughly equivalent to the 95120 ZIP Code. The neighborhood is south east of the town of Los Gatos, west of the Santa Teresa neighborhood of San Jose and south of Coleman Ave. at the southern end of the Blossom Hill neighborhood of San Jose. As part of the Silicon Valley, the main industry in the neighborhood is now high technology research and development; IBM Almaden Research Center is located there. The neighborhood is primarily upper middle-class, with homes owned by local professionals, scientists, athletes, and Silicon Valley executives.
Almaden Valley School District Basic Info
1. San Jose Unified School District Locator ( Elementary & Middle & High School ). Click here
The link that provides here helps you find out which elementary and middle school district serves a particular street address or land parcel.
2. San Jose Unified School SARC ( Please click more info tab once you get access to the webpage). Click here
SAPR report is provided by the California public schools annually. The purpose of this report is to provide information about themselves to the community allowing the public to evaluate and compare schools for student achievement, environment, resources, and demographics.
3. For other information about the San Jose Unified School District . Click here
4. San Jose Unified School Boundary Map. Click Here
5. API for San Jose Unified School Click here